December 12, 2005

First entry


Why? I don't know. Just because. Isn't that what everyone says when they want to do something but have no idea why. To feed my vanity. Get these ideas and opinions out of my head and into the ??????. Will it quiet the voices? Am I losing my mind? Did I ever have sanity? Is this reality?. One voice says no, the other laughs and says "why are you asking stupid questions, fool". I wish they would just be quiet so I could sleep.

If you don't like my opinions, that's fine. They are mine, not yours and you can't have them. Get your own.

If you do like my opinions, then you need to start thinking for yourself, quit letting the media control your mind.

Yes I'm a believer, but it's not what you believe.
Laterz.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blogosphere is a better place since this adventure has begun! ;-)

Love you!
XOXOXOXOX