March 1, 2007

me me me me me me me me me me


I grapped this meme tag from Nancy. She didn't tag me, I was just playing along.


Well, the more questions I ask, the more I find out about myself.




1. Where is your cell phone? No cell phone.
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Not today, probably not tomorrow either.
3. Hair? Balding, naturally!
4. Your mother? German Jew, mentally unstable, alcoholic.
5. Your father? Dead. The only person in my childhood that showed any interest in me.
6. Your favourite item(s)? Cast Iron Skillet. I cook a lot.
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember. I usually do remember my dreams, and most are vivid.
8. Your favourite drink? Soft: Dark Roast Coffee, Hard: NewCastle Draft (Beer)
9. Your dream guy/girl? smart, horny, frugal
10. The room you are in? Hell (aka work)
11. Your fear? Heights.
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Taos, NM
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Myself
14. What are you not? I'm not like anyone else.
15. Are you in love? Why?
16. One of your wish list items? Peace. Global and Infinite.
17. What time is it? Time is a human delusion.
18. The last thing you did? This.
19. What are you wearing? Dockers, Maroon Shirt, Brown loafers
20. Your favorite book? Too many to list.
21. The last thing you ate? Oatmeal with raisins, walnuts, cranberries.
22. Your life? Life is good.
23. Your mood? Bi-polar, facing North today.
24. Your friends? Are great.
25. What are you thinking about right now? This.
26. Your car? 2001 Honda Accord.
27. What are you doing at this moment? This.
28. Your summer? Warm, misty mountains.
29. Your relationship status? Single and cautious.
30. What is on your TV screen? TV never on. I sometimes watch news, weather and DVD movies, but most of the time it is not on. TV is the most boring way to spend time.
31. When is the last time you laughed? Can't remember.
32. Last time you cried? Yesterday
33. School : Multiple

Play if you want. If not, no big deal. I do like reading about y'all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning,

Question : If I were to tag you in real life, where would you like to be touched? ;-)

I'm happy that you played along.

2. Common, you never know. We are both so negative when it comes to having someone in our lives!!! I'll try to be more positive about it, if you try too! ;-)

3. Great! Who the hell needs that extra weight!

6. My kind of man.. ;-)

9. Sounds like someone I know... oh except for frugal, I looked it up and unfortunately not always good at it!!! ;-)

12. ???

14. Which is good.

15. Exactly.

16. Absolutely.

19. Dockers? Thankx for clarifying that one.

21. mmmmmmmmmmm

22. I'll miss not dropping by the shop in Maine.. ;-) Good to see Jake!

29. Yes but....

31. That is unfortunate. Laughing is good for the body, it's like an orgasm... ;-)

32. Join the club.

Have a great day...

LUV YA!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

FreakyNick said...

31. OMG! That reminds me. I laugh after making love. Sometimes I try hard to hold it in, but that just make it worse. You know what I've been up to when I can't wipe the silly grin off my face. It's a great anti-depressant.

It's been a long time.

Anonymous said...

Ok.. well if you were going to make love with somebody like me and you laughed.. hummmmmm I'm not too sure what I'd do to you.. ;-)

BTW.. you didn't answer my question...

Silly grin eh.. humm not too sure what my face looks like every morning.. ;-) but these days not really an anti-depressant for me because I haven't been feeling that up...

Isn't it OMD? ;-)

azgoddess said...

wow -- so much to answer...

1. cell phone in my purse
2. friend w/benefits -- he wants more and i'm scared shitless
3. blonde w/grey - oh and natural hair
4. died when i was 20, mentally unstable also - mom
5. alive and aloof - dad
6. my crochet hooks are my fav items and my laptop
7. oh my -- i had one of those orgasmic dreams...had not had one of those in awhile..very nice
8. fav drink -- water or green tea or evening out dancing - wine
9. dream guy - kind and honest
10. office at work
11. my fear is heights also
12. in 10 yrs i want to be traveling the world - helping people become self-sufficient
13. i hung out w/my 2 cats last evening
14. i'm not..like anyone else either (hope i can use your answer -- i really liked it
15. yes - i love myself
16. i second that one -- world peace
17. hair past a freckle, eastern elbow time -- funny thing we used to say when i was a kid
18. typing a comment on your blog
19. light blue long sleeved cotton shirt, black cargo cord pants and sketcher short hiking boots
20. too many to list also - books
21. i ate a poppyseed gluten-free health bar
22. life is good
23. mood is cheery (read my blog)
24. ok this might surprise you - i don't really have any people whom i can call friends...it's that whole trust issue i'm dealing with
25. asnwering these questions
26. '06 bio-diesel jetta
27. thinking about what i'm going to write
28. summers are hot (perfect for the pool)
29. humm, single with benefits
30. nothing on tv -- last night it was netflix movie
31. today laughed
32. last weekend i cried
33. many schools

Angry Ballerina said...

hrmmm...Kinda Myspacy......

BBC said...

"Time is a human delusion."

Very good, correct, so you can get to work for the master on time.

"When is the last time you laughed?"

Oh, less than a half hour ago, never a day that I don't laugh, sing a little, get a few hugs.

It's not my personal life I fuss about so much, well other than not having a mate but I'm moving past that, most women aren't worth the effort. It's the big picture, the human condition that drives me nuts.

BBC said...

Oh, and every Wednesday evening I go to Rick's shop for a few beers with the boys and we admire his work.

Right now he is doing a 56 Packard, a 66 Pontiac convertible, and a 64 VW Bug.

His work takes top honors in all the big shows. Not bad for a drunk in a small town that doesn't advertise.

Chrlane said...

Oh no! :p Whatever shall we do, Mr.bill?

Pam said...

I just love these memes and learning more about my blogger buddies. Maybe I will play later, when I can think of some semi-witty responses.

Anonymous said...

no-thinking.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading no-thinking.blogspot.com every day.
cash advance loans
pay day loans