September 12, 2006

Write or Get Wet?

Writing relaxes me! Sometimes issues of the day, work, politics, or humans just being humans , make me tense. Writing is the only way I know to eliminate the tension. If feels so much better to write about what the pent voices are yelling about in my head.

I tried to take a shortcut today and use a blog entry that I wrote back in spring. I didn't think I ever published it, but I did. So I deleted today's previous post. The one I was thinking about was another one that I still haven't decided to post. It's very personal for more than myself and involves people I know and situations that are embarrassing, but funny, when you look back on it. Maybe one day I'll get up the courage to tell you THAT story.

It is raining in Montgomery today. YEA! I love rainy days here. I need to get out and go for a long walk or run in the rain. I'll most likely spend the rest of the day out in the rain. No umbrella, never use them, I like the feel of the rain. This summer has been so dry here and this rain is the drizzly, all day rain that everyone has been hoping for all summer.

Got to run. Time to shower in the planet's love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking today when I was out about what I was going to respond to the post you deleted. You don't have to tell me stuff you're not comfortable sharing. Just try and be gentle is all I ask.

Anonymous said...

i love walking in the rain...the air is so clean smelling..

so you have voices in your head...tee hee

FreakyNick said...

Yes az, I have voices, don't you? I don't mind them much, except when they argue. :>)

Just got back from a run in the rain, it was sooooooo good. I started walking, but then it started raining harder and it got breezy. I was getting chilled so I started running to warm up. When I start running and I can stay cool, its hard to stop. 8 miles later........

Anonymous said...

I write because I'm driven to hopeing to make the world a better place.

Never be fearful of embarrassing yourself Nick.

Sure could use some rain here, driest summer since I moved here.

Anonymous said...

Hey stupid... Why don't you run over to Arizona and meet Azgoddess? What in the hell do you have to lose? Nothing, that is what.