November 10, 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah


The past two weeks I have had so much energy I could barely contain myself.

I've been on a ten day high, not being able to sit still, having no problem putting words in blog posts, getting up and running two, three times a day. At work I can only sit at my workstation for two hours tops before needing to expend some energy.

The transition from the warm weather to the pleasant coolness of autumn is the best time of the year for me. Nagging pains and fatigue disappear. Runs feel wonderful.

The one problem with this is that I can't sleep at night. The hyperactivity is constant, even though I'm "tired", I'm not drowsy. I can fall asleep, but I wake up after only an hour or two, and ready to do something, when there's nothing to do.

Yeah, I have little to blog about today, so you get some freakish jabbering of a hyper dork.

Song for today: Hook - Blue's Traveler

5 comments:

mad said...

That's like a super permanent endorphine rush. Don't crash and burn now.

Anonymous said...

You definitely need a running partner... wink ;-)

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I'm always entertained when I drop by in the middle of the night...

;-p Here's my tongue to make it easier for you to reach! ahhaha

I'm heavily medicated, does it show?

wink

Angry Ballerina said...

Whatever the doctors have you on, I want some.

Kelly the little black dog said...

I think we all want some!