November 1, 2007

Friendless

I joined a club.

Well, I'm a member of other clubs, but that is a symptom of my addiction.

I joined another club to commiserate with other blog addicts: NaBloPoMo

I will try to write a post every day this month. So expect some shallow thoughts. I usually don't have any problems writing about my frustrations with the upcoming season (I Love Thanksgiving, I loath Loud Proud Pagan Winter Festivals wrongly aligned with christian religious idols).

My link at NaBloPoMo proclaims: niCk doesn't have any friends on this social network yet.

Yeah, So what? What's your point.

I will also be posting one song to my NaBloPoMo playlist everyday, so if you don't come to hear what the voices are screaming in my head, come to play one of the songs that are always stuck inside this freaks mind. I wish the voices would be quiet and let me listen to the music.

When is NaBloPoMeMo?

,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I predict that Nick will have lovely-athletic lady friends with the same interest as him... very very soon... wink

Have fun! That's the point in joining or creating new clubs!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun to me. Oh, and thanks for the tunes...Boomtown Rats took me back a long way...

Mauigirl said...

Hi Nick, I'm in NaBloPoMo too and so far I have managed to post two days in a row! Whoo hoo! I will see how thin my commentary may get by mid-month...I'll visit your blog daily to see what you're up to!