November 30, 2007

Final NaBloPoMo Post

I can't blog everyday, I don't have that much to say. Besides, when the apathy mood kicks, as it does every few weeks without fail, I don't care, and can't find any reason to blog. That is sure to hit me.

Silly me, I committed, thinking some days I could just get by posting a deep thought, silly rhyme, interesting picture, or maybe recycling posts that I believed had some merit. There are millions of ideas to fuel a daily blog post. Then why do we sometimes sit at blank edit window and can't come up with a single thought? It's not that I don't have anything to write about, it's that I have too many ideas, and making a choice has never been easy for me. Don't give me choices, tell me what to write about! NO, too easy. I have to decide. This is a portal into my voices which give me an eternity of endless entertainment and keep me from a peaceful nights sleep

I'm both elated and saddened by the last day of NaBloPoMo. It gave me a reason to blog, spray some WD-40 on the cogs in my mind and get them tuned up a bit, but I'll be glad that I don't have that commitment to write everyday, and can use the extra time to polish the thoughts, ideas and opinions presented here.

Tomorrow is December,
time for Christians proudly state "To Hell with our Idol's lessons, Lets party",
we still have traitors running this country,
the BAMA locals are still celebrating their ignorance,
biblical religions are still trying to destroy logic, reason and the pursuit of happiness,
humanity is still on an ego trip,
and there is still much injustice, abuse of power, and lack of critical thinking skills to fuel many posts to come.

" ...but what is RIGHT with world ..."

Sometimes your gut instinct, intuition, feelings are right on the money. Sometimes you have to stop and think about how your actions will effect others. No person is completely isolated, everything we do effects others in some way.

I will continue the When Is Lunch? story. Stay tuned.

A Joke for the last day of NaBloPoMo:
After the Christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, but I want to stay with you guys."


Double NaBloPoMo Music Post: Take the Long Way Home & Goodbye Stranger - Supertramp


.

5 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Congratulations, Nick! Well done, you did it!

And good joke to top it off!

Mary said...

I could never have done it. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for keeping up with your promise.. I'm not one who likes to commit to anything.. I admire people who can do it! ;-)

I will still put my money on the human spirit.. it will prevail eventually.. ;-)

Love you my friend
XOXOXOXOXOOX

Anonymous said...

Nice to see that some people know good people when they see them...

Yet again, the same people can judge very quicky and change their minds about you... ;-)

Anonymous said...

You done good!